- Style: Radio Control Toy
- Type: Helicopter
- Power: Battery
- Material: 3K Carbon fiber
- Radio Control Style: RC Hobby
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: TQ Tech
- Model Number: GPS 600
- Quad Tiltrotor: Four-rotor flight simulator
- Type: Outdoor hobby
- Advantage: FPV with GPS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum case|
|Delivery Detail:||5-10 working days|
2.Paylaod: less than 700g
4.Auto return home
Before operating this aircraft, please read the user manual. Reading the user manual will
ensure proper, safe operation of the aircraft.
1. This radio controlled aircraft is intended to be operated by pilots with prior flight
experience. We advise that all new pilots be at least 15 years of age and receive
proper training prior to attempting to operate the aircraft.
2. This aircraft makes use of high speed, rotating propellers to fly. To avoid personal
injury, please do not attempt to stop the propellers with any part of the body.
3. The radio control aircraft and the ground control software have been thoroughly
tested prior to shipment and therefore a pilot should NOT try to modify or change the
settings unless following instruction in this manual.
4. The ground control software maintains a log file on the PC it is installed on. Please ensure
the safe keeping of these log files as they may be needed for warranty issues.
5. If you notice any irregularities during autonomous flight or experience and emergency,
IMMEDIATELY switch to manual flight control to avoid any damage to the aircraft or the
surroundings in which you are flying.
6. Please land the model immediately when the signal lights turned (turn) white.
7. Ensure that you have proper GPS connection prior to executing any GPS related functions.
GPS lock will be indicated by a flashing red light on the aircraft.
8. While aircraft is airborne, DO NOT execute any commands intended to be used while aircraft
is not airborne.
9. Once the AUTO LAND command is executed, it cannot be canceled.
The GPS 600 is a high-end aircraft based on the P4 platform. It is meant
to be used for professional aerial photo and video capture.
1. Safe: Fully independently flight control. Included features are a low voltage alarm
and a lost signal auto return to home function.
2. Efficient: 14inch Slow Fly propellers plus brushless motors give us maximum
efficiency at 12.2g/W.
3. Stable: Using high performance, industrial grade MEMS sensors and 6 DOF motion
control, our aircraft has a low drift factor. The materials used to build this
aircraft are of the highest quality and impact resistant.
4. Simple: Pre-configured with radio control transmitter, no setup required
5. Easy to use: The components are easily assembled and offer intuitive operating
commands. Our aircraft are also able to operate in temperatures ranging from
14 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) Position Hold
2) Auto return to home and auto landing (transmitter or ground station control)
Configuration and Specification:
|1||Body/cover||Compounded Industrial Plastic + 3K |
|2||Arm Beam||3K Carbon fiber & Industrial Plastic||4||pcs|
|3||Landing Gear||Fiberglas/Strengthened Aluminum||1||set|
|4||Motors||C3410 KV420 |
High Efficiency Out Runner Brushless
|5||Propellers||1447 Compounded Industrial Plastic||2||pairs|
|Carbon Fiber, Dual Axis, Stabilized||1||set|
|7|| Gimbal |
|High Speed Digital Metal Gear||2||pcs|
|8||Brushless ESC||2-6S 18A High Speed ESC||1||set|
|9|| Flight Control |
|GPS+INS Auto Stabilizing System||1||set|
|600× 600× 285||mm|
|904 × 904 × 285||mm|
|Motor shaft to motor shaft (diagonal)||600mm|
|Propellers||1447 CW/CCW Customized||14inch|
|Battery||LiPo 4S 4250mAh||Standard 1P|
|Model Weight||Excludes Battery, Receiver & payload||1200g|
|Takeoff Weight||4S 4250mAh Lipo,RX,Camera Gimbal||1800g|
|Max. Trust||With 1P standard LiPo||8800g|
|Max. Payload||With 1P standard LiPo||≤1000g|
|With 1P standard LiPo||2500g|
|Flight Distance||Signal coverage zone(300M radius or|
|Out of signal coverage |
zone, no flight data,
duration will depends on
|Flight time 1||3S 4250mAh 1P LiPo, RX||12 Minutes|
|Flight time 2||4S 10000mAh 1P LiPo, RX||15~20 Minutes|
|≤6 class;Normal waypoint flights in|
Class 5 wind
|Normal flight in class 5|
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|